Thursday, July 1, 2010

Catch Up!

Hey yall! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. I have taken no outfit photos this entire summer! I've been spending too much time with my boyfriend haha.

But I decided to tell yall what I've been up to besides that and show you some photos that I forgot to post. Please comment! I love the encouragement!

This is what I've been up to:

Writing poetry....not liking half of it haha


Hangin with my friend George!


Workin on my photography!


And playin on photobucket!



Then today I realized that I never posted what I wore for halloween! and it was epic too if I don't say myself. I went as some 80s jazzercise chick haha


Hope you like that! :)  Anyways, when I was looking through my computer, I found a bunch of photos that I hadn't posted yet...so...enjoy!



C'est tout pour l'instant! Desole! N'oubliez pas de commentaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.