Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shop Designerless

Hey guys, I just wanted to give yall a sneak peak at what I'm gonna start sellin on ebay pretty soon here. When I have all of it posted I'll give a link and photos of everything for sale. There's alot and there's some really good stuff so be prepared!


Forever 21 Mini skirt
Size: Medium



American Eagle Wedges
Size: US 7.5



Vintage Le Suit Petite Jacket
Size: US 6Petite (fits like a small)



Vintage Spirit Denim Shirt
Size: US Men's Medium (fits like a large)



Vintage Premium l.e.i DIY cutoffs
Size: US7

So make sure to look out for these and much more stuff coming soon.

And as a side note, I wanted to show you guys my latest drawings. Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.