Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dozen Dresses Interview

So as I said before, I did an interview with a new favorite blogger of mine, Sonia, from Dozen Dresses. Don’t let her age of 13 fool you. She has an amazing since of style that I envy. One day she could be wearing leather accessories and the next she’s wearing pink and lace! Her writing style is always fun and sure to make you laugh. So make sure to follow her blog at DozenDresses.blogspot.com

Why exactly did you start blogging?

To be honest, I was just bored and really interested in fashion, and I started reading other blogs and thinking "I should try this too!"


Can you describe your style in three words?
soft, evolving, simple






What is your go-to piece when you need a quick outfit?


Floral shorts, they make everything a bit more interesting and I live in shorts!







What advice would you give to other aspiring fashionistas that are your age?

Wear whatever you want, and have fun with it. I don't think you really need advice on being yourself. As long as you don't wear fur!


(All photos Copyrighted Dozen Dresses)


Short, sweet and to the point. Make sure to check out her blog! DozenDresses.blogspot.com

Oh and the ShopDesignerless store is in the makings! There are photos of everything for sale:

shopdesignerless.tk

or

shopdesignerless.wetpaint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.