Saturday, July 31, 2010

50TH POST!!

Hey yall, I finally got some time to sit down a get a post up. My life has been crazy the last couple a days. I couldn't even think of anything to do special for the post. My boyfriends getting shoulder surgery, I'm tryin to plan out my Sweet 16!, and we just got a new dog. Aaah!!! :) But it's all good. I'm glad I finally get to put up a post.

Here's my new dog by the way :)
Aint he cute :) He's the one on the right.

Anywho..Time to get the long awaited Designerless Friday up and runnin: Theme: purple zebra

1st DESIGNER: ABS Strapless Chiffon Gown $370


DESIGNERLESS: Strapless Prom Gown from Unique Vintage $105


*                *                   *                *             *               *           *

2nd DESIGNER: Ed Hardy Zebra Ballerina Flats $63

DESIGNERLESS: AFAR Soda Zebra Print Flats from Amazon $9.99



*        *            *                *                *                *

3rd DESIGNER: La Regale Satin Pleated Clutch $55


DESIGNERLESS: Jessica McClintock Purple Clutch from World of Bags $17

 

*         *             *             *              *              *               *

4th DESIGNER: Chloe Low-Rise Skinny Jeans $58


DESIGNERLESS: Aphrodite Super Skinny Jean from Alloy $14.99



*             *                *               *                *            *

5th DESIGNER: Kami Shade Black and White Mini Skirt $45



DESIGNERLESS: Tokio Fashion Striped Skirt-Legging from Yes Style $16.20



There You Go! Enjoy!

And don't forget to look at the ebay items meantioned in the last posts!
Those are the buy it now prices...the bidding prices are $3 cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.