Saturday, July 10, 2010

Better Late than Never

Oops! I just realized I totally spaced the friday post! I'm off to a good start so far huh? haha.

Well, better late than never I always say. So here are the Designer and "Designerless" items:

1st: DESIGNER:  Gucci Scarf Tote Bag $825


DESIGNERLESS: Scarf tote bag from Ebay  $9.99



2nd DESIGNER: Valentino Ruffled Gown $10,990


DESIGNERLESS: Elegant V-neck Prom Dress from Dinnel $99.99


3rd DESIGNER: Dolce Vita Black Buckle Wedge $175

 

DESIGNERLESS: Black Wedge Sandal from Target $29.99


4th DESIGNER: Dolce Vita Lilah Floral Skirt $120


DESIGNERLESS: Floral Skirt from JC Penny $17.99


5th DESIGNER: Santorini Distresses Capris $60.99


DESIGNERLESS: Premium Denim Jeans from Dr.Jays.com $13.99
(I actually like these better too!)


Long post I know, but I hoped you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.