Friday, April 1, 2011

A Day For Fools

First of all: Happy April Fool's Day!

I never liked this holiday but some people enjoy it very much so I thought I might as well wish you all a fun time :)

With that aside...I can't believe March is already over! I was messing around on the blog when I realized that my March: Tops posts end today. I couldn't believe that it was already over but at the same time, I was surprised to find that I actually had 31 tops. It was fun finding some that I haven't worn in ages.

So, that brings me to this month. April is the month for the "Outerwear" section of the "My Closet" posts. Today I snapped a few shots that will be qued for you guys. So you're all set :). Oh and if you haven't noticed yet, you can access all of the "My Closet" posts from the "My Closet" page located under the heading of the blog.

And (before I start rambling on and on) here is today's post....


TJ Maxx Cardi


P.S. I actually have a New outfit post coming up soon so make sure to keep an eye out for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.