Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1

Hey yall! So, I've been trying to figure out ways to keep my posting regular and often while trying to have a stable life, 'cause I tell ya...it can be stressful. And I don't want to be that blogger who only puts one post up every three months. So I decided to use each day to show you guys my closet for the rest of the year. Each post will be scheduled so if I'm too busy to post it will automatically show up. And when I do have time for an outfit post, I'll just add to it.

So hopefully this helps out my blog and I hope you all enjoy a look through my closet :)

March is "Tops" month, so each day will be a photo of one of my favorite tops or maybe one I just pulled out from the back of my dresser. Who knows, I might even find stuff in my closet that I forgot about. :)


AGB Sweater

1 comment:

  1. I remember that sweater =) You always look so pretty, can't wait to see you tomorrow x)

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.