Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Night Light

Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys! Soccer has kept me so busy I haven't had anytime just to sit and relax. Besides, you don't want any photos of me in my soccer gear, trust me! They aren't pretty. ;)
Anyways, I managed to put together an outfit I ADORE! But unfortunately my camera was being stupid, so the photos don't do it justice. I hope you can look past that though. And I promise to put up a picture of the back of the dress later on. That's the best part about it :).












Again, sorry for the awful pics and this outfit should be worn with my black wedges but my feet hurt from soccer so I went with my gladiators.

Items:

Pac Sun Dress
Forever21 Sandals
Forever21 Cardigan
Target Hat
Rue21 Belt
Bueno Purse
Vintage Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.