Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fashion Deprived

Yay I'm sick again xp!! For those of you who don't know me I literally just got over a really bad case of bronchitis that lasted about 2 weeks. And here I am sick again. Fab...

I think the worst part about being sick though, is that I am completely fashion deprived. I don't want to try any cute clothes on when my face looks like it was just ran though mud. And I can't leave my house to go shopping...so I'm stuck on the computer..might as well make the best of it.

Here's what came out of it:



I loved!!! the wedges but they are WAYYYY pricey, so I made another one of more affordable pieces..



Well it's not the most affordable thing, but it's the best I could do. You like??

And is anybody else sick out there? If you are, I feel for ya.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love the shoes in both outfits! $555 is a lot for shoes, but if I was rich...well, I would have a lot of expensive shoes in my closet. Shad and I are both getting over illness number two in the last month. I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.