Thursday, April 8, 2010

FINALLY

Hey guys. Sorry I've been gone so long again. I didn't think it'd be this hard to keep up a blog. Don't worry though. I've kept fashionable. I hope to recreate the outfits you guys missed so that I can take some pictures. But for now I've got today's outfit.

I designed it around my vintage scarf my grandma gave me.



And my new shoes from Forever 21. $13!!!!!

  • Vintage scarf from my grandma
  • Forever 21 platform heels
  • Sweater (Christmas gift)
  • Fragile Jeans from TJ Max
  • Forever 21 Necklace
  • Walmart Hair bow
I think I like the scarf best in the first picture. Wrapped around my neck and all. It's ginormous though! I love it! I could wear it as a shall, a sarai skirt thing, or a dress. A provocative one considering it's sheer, but a dress none the less. haha ;)



Here's something sorta similar:

1 comment:

  1. i. love. f21! always great deals. :) great shots here... really love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.