Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In Reverse

I was messin around with my wardrobe the other day and found that I really like this. It's one of my dresses with a cami over it. Usually I'd just put it under. I don't know what possessed me to do this but I like it :)

Also I'm wearing my glasses in this post. xp!! Yuck! I know. I apologize for the ickiness. (i think you can tell, but...I don't like how I look in glasses)

















Pieces:
Forever 21 drape sweater
Columbia Scarf
Bearpaw boots from Payless
Forever 21 hat (christmas present)
No Boundaries dress from Walmart
No Boundaries leggings from Walmart
Lady Hathaway Cami from Costco
belt off Peca's shirt from Macy's
PS. You might have noticed..I didn't put a price. That is because I will no longer be sharing with you what my personal outfits costs. No not because I have given up finding clothes that won't kill my budget. I will never pay over 100 for one item unless it is a dress for some SPECIAL occassion. Call me cheap...'cause I am hehe
No, the reason is because I don't think you need to know what I pay for my outfits. Rather, I think you need to know how to find good purchases. From now on I will be giving you the brand and where I got the item for references purposes, but I will also try giving you tips.
Is this a good change or bad?
I love hearing from you :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you look awesome in those glasses! You are too cute! And what a good idea for that outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.