Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Father's Closet





Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while. Homework has kept me so so so busy!! So I don't have time to post up my favortie outfits today. But I will soon. I might start doing the outfit posts on a weekly basis, so on the weekends I can take pics of what I wore that week. Then I can just add some extra goodies throughout the week when I have time. Sound good??

So here is one of my outfits I recently wore. And no the pieces aren't really from my father's closet. It is just a very masquline outfit. I like that 80's men's dresswear look.



Hat: Target $18





Shirt: Forever 21 $18

















LOL!!! I love my face in this one! What do you think? haha
Alright so I guess you want to know more pieces huh?
Jeans: Forever 21 $22







Jacket: Thrift store $10 (BEST BUY YET!!!)
And lastly....Shoes: Khols $23



Total: $91

So? What do you think?? Please comment and give me some feedback please

2 comments:

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.