Friday, October 9, 2009

First Outfit Post!!- Be excited!




Okay so it's like 3 am but I couldn't fall asleep sooo....


I'm going to attempt my first outfit post I guess you could call it. Please please please comment and give me feedback.


Here is the outfit (sorry for the extremely crappy photo!! Again I'm new at this)



Okay so what I am wearing is...



A beautiful and uniquely done necklace by F21 for around $4 and razer back sheer tank for $10.






A purple razer-back babydoll dress (comes with belt tie around waist that I took off for this outfit) around $15 from F21

SPLURGE ALERT: you will also see my shoe choice was my Bearpaw boots, but you could always go for a simple black flat for about $10

and last but not least...


a cute black vest with a silk-tie back I cut off of a

$15 shirt from Fred Meyer's

TOTAL OUTFIT COST: $94

COST W/O BOOTS and flats instead: $54

Quick Splurge Note: If you are going to splurge on an item of clothing MAKE SURE it is worth the cost! Money can go a long way if you spend wisely. I recomend Bearpaw boots for anyone who is interested in the huge snowboot fad. They are worth the money and are much better than UGGS. Mine have lasted about a year and a half (of wearing them ALL THE TIME) through rain, mud, and snow, and they still look new.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot I also added later a black and white (kind of Michael Jackson) fedora from Target for $18, but the look is still complete without it

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.