Monday, November 8, 2010

She lives!!

Hey yall! I'm back and hopefully to stay. I even actually have an outfit post for you, but not a lot to write about. I promise I have been keeping my fashionista status. I just haven't had the time to take pictures. I apologize again, because I can't apologize enough, and I hope to do better in the future.

Now, as a side note, I am currently studying french and I want to improve my skills. So each post will have a french translation. If anyone who speaks french sees something wrong please email me! I want to improve. Thank you.





Thrifted Vintage Sweater
F21 Shoes
Rue21 dress
Pac Sun owl necklace
Fred Meyer headband
Walmart ring


Pull chiné Vintage
F21 Chaussures
Rue 21 robe
Pac Sun Collier chouette
Fred Meyer headband
anneau de Wal-Mart
Hey yall! Je suis de retour. J'ai même fait un outfit post pour vous, mais pas beaucoup à écrire. Je promets je garde mon statut de fashionista. Je n'ai pas eu le temps de prendre des photos. Je suis encore désolé, car je ne peux pas être désolé assez, et j'espère faire mieux.
Maintenant, je suis étudiant français et je veux améliorer mes compétences. Ainsi, chaque poste aura une traduction en français. Si la personne parle français voit quelque chose qui cloche s'il vous plaît écrivez-moi! Je veux améliorer. Merci!







1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog until today! :) I am following you now. :) I have a blog too and love reading blogs about fashion!! :) I can't wait to read more of your posts !:)

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.