Friday, November 26, 2010

Designerless Friday Lives!

As I slowly make my transition back to blogging I suppose I should start up the Designerless Friday posts again. I really do love these, even though they take forever to do, because they really show what I originally wanted to do with this blog. I want to show you all that you can still have style and be chic with pieces that aren't exactly designer brand but will still give you the look you desire.

*PS so I had this entire post done with links and everything, but Blogger decided to be stupid and somehow it logged me out mid post and deleted half over half of the post, so I apologize for the missing links. The names and prices of these items are estimated from my memory, if you find one of these items and see that I have incorrectly priced them please comment or email me! Thanks guys!
1st DESIGNER: Nordstrom Kensie Faux Fur Vest $88



DESIGNERLESS: F21 Faux Fur Vest w/ Leatherette Belt $32.80


Find [here]

2nd DESIGNER: Nordstrom One Shoulder Ruched Jersey Dress $315

DESIGNERLESS: F21 Dress $32

3rd DESIGNER: Free People Maxi Skirt $198

DESIGNERLESS: F21 skirt $22


4th DESIGNER: Bluefly Wedges $128

DESIGNERLESS: F21 Wedges $32
5th DESIGNER: Free People Lace Bodysuit $68

DESIGNERLESS: F21 Lace Bodysuit $22


Sorry for the messed up post. Hopefully next Friday, Blogger won't try to sabotage me haha. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.