Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Realization

Hey guys! It's snowing! You have no idea how happy that makes me. I absolutely love the snow, but where I live we don't get a lot of it. More than the southern states but still. And it didn't exactly snow but rather iced over--I'll take what I can get.

 
So I dragged my brother out of bed and asked him to do a shoot for me. So I actually have a few posts lined up.

 
I also wanted to take the time to say that I have come to the realization that I just don't have the time to do very detailed posts, so the french translations probably won't continue. I also need to stop making promises to you guys because alot of them I can't keep. Life is busy and I need to be a part of it. I love fashion and i want so much to share it with all of you, but I have to live my life outside of a computer as well.

 
So, without further distractions...here is my outfit post of the day:







  • Forever 21 dress, necklace, heels, and sweater
  • Fred Meyer headband
  • Walmart tights
  • [mom's] scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.