Monday, March 14, 2011

Tai And I's Photoshoot :)

 
Yay! I finally have a little time to post up that photoshoot I did with my boyfriend a heck of a long time ago. Sorry for the wait, but I hope it's worth it :)
Oh and a short P.S....
            I made a new heading for the blog. What do you guys think?


^ Where the heading came from ^













^ The true us :) ^


^ And then Tai being silly haha ^


Well, I hope you guys liked it :) We took a million and a half photos but I just chose the ones I thought worthy of the blog haha. Have a great week and I hope you guys are liking the daily posts :)

Here's Today's top:

Hollister

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute! I love your header! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look so cute and happy together, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.