Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Madness

Just a quick update :)

Life has been hectic lately: balancing social life, work, and school while still maintaining a blog. So, today I just realized that my scheduled posts have run out and I became a little frantic. I promised you guys a post everyday and I intend to do it :) But I'm getting ready for a mission trip this Spring Break (starting tomorrow) and I have zero time to do the job well. I have all the pictures for the rest of the month, but unfortunately they are awfully done on the back of my door and are completely unedited. I want to edit them so bad, but considering I now have only four hours to sleep before I have to leave in the morning.....I need to go to bed. So I promise that once I get back from Spring Break, I will edit all of these.

For now, I hope you can still enjoy these posts even when they are completely raw photos.
And for anyone who is on Spring Break right now: HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE! :)


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Life gets so busy sometimes, it is hard to keep up with a blog.
    Thank you for your nice edit! I love it, I tweeted about it(:

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.