Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mary Poppins

So I randomly felt like dressing up today in an outfit I can't wear 'cause it's extremely cold right now? Who cares? Haha I found this top in my mother's closet! Man it's like a Mary Poppin's closet! You never know what great thing you're going to pull out next! Anyways here it is...









Random note: As you can see here I own many random brightly colored bags. I don't know why but I can't stop myself from buying a whole litter of these. They are quite handy. Have any simple obbsessions like that? If so what?


















Haha I wanted to go for the whole dramatic model look.













































































So the pieces are: TJ Max Denim leggings: $15 A top to my mother's two-piece dress combo




My macy's sweater: $4 Belt I tore off of a Macy's Shirt: $15


Walmart Necklace: $5

And my Kohls black heels: $23

Total: $62

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love impromptu cute outfit photo shoots! I especially love outfits too inappropriate for the weather!

    you look so cute in those jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.