Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cold Weather Western Style

There's something about this outfit that just reminds me of something you'd wear in a barn...but frilly. haha I don't know why, maybe it's the boots, but who knows. I'm strange that way ;) So here's the outfit I wore to school today:









Oh and I forgot to meantion! I found this new way to take my outfit pictures. I found my grandma's tripod and took some pics in my room in front of my make-shift closet. Are these better than the other ones? I needed an easier way to take them...






The pieces are: Vintage Boots: $4 F21 Skirt: $15 Walmart Leggings: $5

























Mom's Belt
And..Hollister Sweater: $4

















Total: $28!!!!
Quick Clothes Snatching Note: Always always always! look in your mother's, aunt's, cousin's closets! There's bound to be something they don't want to wear or can't fit in that is a steal! I found this awesome cinch belt in my mother's closet along with a pencil skirt, dressy top, blazer, and other things. Also BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SALES! The CLEARANCE RACK IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! And thrift stores! You can find some great pieces for cheap cheap cheap if you have patience, thus resulting in an outfit like this....CHEAP! but CHIC! Keep cheap in mind chickies ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a cool print on that skirt!

    I also love raiding my family member's closets too! There's always some really cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.