Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Men's Department

hey guys! Sorry I haven't got much time to put up an outfit post but I did make a really cool collage yesterday that I want to share with you all. So as you may know by now, I am obsessed with blazer jackets and menswear on women. I think the masculine style with a femine twist is really flattering and fun.

So here is my collage. Tell me what you think!


Just click on it to make it larger.

Oh and before I forget! Has anyone seen the movie "The September Issue?" It was fabulous. It's all about a behind the scenes look on what it takes to get Vogue's September Issue out on the stands. I'm so interested in this line of work that it really inspired me. You all should go see it. One seen the showed, which was just of a beautiful garden, gave me an outfit/drawing idea.

Here is what I have got so far. I'm not a terribly good artist, but I'm trying my best. It's in its baby stages so don't judge lol.



So what do you think so far? The idea is a large, very flouncy and light skirt; a satiny marron top; a beige fur jacket; then the feather hat on top. It is supposed to be very vogue-esque and old english style.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so your mom and dad told be about your blog and I must say I am very impressed! You not only have great fashion sense, you appear to be a blog master! I may come to you for some tips. I love your drawing and can't wait to see it in "real life." Oh yes, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.