Sunday, November 8, 2009

Action Shot

Hey so I have another moment to do a short outfit post. My brother and I decided to have some fun and take some action shots. So here they are. :)


Haha My goodness we had fun with that :) Well I guess you'd like to know the pieces huh? lol
Pieces:
Hollister Top: $4.50
F21 Necklace: $4
TJ Max Legging/Jeans: $15
PacSun Tank: $3
Bearpaw boots: $50
Total (with boots)= $76.50
Total (with flats instead) = $36.50!!
Remember to comment and tell me what you think! I loved reading the two I got on the last post haha :) Thank you guys!
And please tell me if you have any outfit ideas, tips for blogging, or if you need help with your own wardrobe! I'm here to help :)












2 comments:

  1. You seem like your having a lot of fun with this! Keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look and pics!
    Nice price too!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.