Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stay Chic and Stay Cheep ;)

Soo....I don't have much time to go and take pictures of my outfit but watch out for Friday 'cause I have one of my BEST planned!!! So instead of one of my outfits I decided to show you guys how to dress affordably while still trying to look like some of the designer brands you like.


The first one here is from Gucci, so making a cheaper outfit will be easy peasy ;) haha. Okay so here it is...





Okay so I absolutely love! this outfit. From the gorgeous red satin top all the way to the bag!


This outfit totalled at a wopping: $3,255!!


This will be fun haha...



I know this top doesn't have a bow, but I still think it will work. Aren't the ruffles great??










F21 Satin Pintucked Top: $10.50






F21: H81 Geneva Flared Pant $22.90









Shimmer Peep Toe Pump F21: $24.80












andd..... F21 Croco Faux Leather Tote $34.80Okay so this cost more than I would usually pay since I didn't have time to show you things for cheaper, but this is still wayy better than the Gucci price. Here is my price....


$93!!!



And sorry for this quick post. I was gonna make it longer, but there's only one functioning computer in my house and others need to use it. Until next time...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.