Friday, October 9, 2009

Plaid and Casual

So I have time for just another quicky post, something a little more casual but still cute.

Here it is...






Okay so I usually don't like many pieces that alot of people wear. I like to be my own person, but I am in love with plaid (and the bearpaw boots from the last post haha). This is a very comfortable outfit that I wear to the park or when I babysit, or for practically anything.

The pieces are...





Grey and black tanktops: $5 from TJ Max



*Quicky Store Note: For those of you who still like designer brands but don't have the money to buy them TJ Max is a great store. They have alot of designer brands for sometimes up to 80% off the original price!!! (Be careful though...you'll get addicted haha)



A Black bead necklace from Wal-Mart for $5



A plaid, long button down shirt from TJ Max: $15

Skinny Pull-on jeans from TJ Max: $15 These are great for people like me who can never find jeans that fit! They are spandex and rayon, which means they fit like a glove, so you do have to be comfortable showing off your lovely curves!

And last, extremely comfortable black flats from Old Navy: $10

TOTAL OUTFIT COST: $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.