Monday, December 6, 2010

The Silhouette

I still don't have the editorial shots, sorry, but I do have another look for you that was very much inspired from the photos. It's probably not an outfit I would wear out and about but it was almost more of a...piece of art. I loved the silhouette of it and the over all feel. I just think it would have been a tad too much to unleash on my poor little town at this time ;)

*PS It's mine and my boyfriend's 13 month anniversary today. I guess it seems kind of silly to celebrate by months after being together a year: but we're a fun couple and we like to celebrate 24/7. I'll give you guys a picture soon :)











I also wanted to give a special shout out to my lil bro: The A-Man, for taking all these beautiful shots the past three posts. He says he wants to become a graphic designer....but I don't know, photography seems up his alley as well. Who knows ;)

  • Fred Meyer headband
  • Walmart sweatshirt
  • [boutique] belt
  • [mom's] trouser socks
  • [thrifted] skirt and shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.