Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Don't You Worry About a Thing

I just wanted to write a quick post apologizing for the extreme lack of posting. I promise I have been putting together outfit after outfit for school but I haven't found the time to photograph and/or blog with soccer and homework being in the way.

Thank you so so much for the recent comments. I really appreciate it. I promise to get back this weekend and possibly recreate the outfits I've done. I'm especially excited to show you a dress I just picked up from a consignment shop. It's gorgeous!

By the way, is anyone as excited as I am for winter layering! Don't get me wrong, I'll be sad to see all the nice weather go, but I love transitioning all my summer clothes to winter. There are so many different possibilities and combinations when you layer.

Do you transition your summer clothes to winter or do you pack your seasonal clothes away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.