Saturday, July 3, 2010

OUTFIT POST!!!

Haven't done one of these in forever! But since I really liked the outfit I thought I'd share it with you. It wasn't the best shopping outfit but at least I looked cute and I bought a bunch of stuff for only $50!! I got 3 leggings, 2 dresses, a skirt, and a shirt! Can you believe it? It was at a new store called Rue 21.

Anyways, here's the outfit.

Sorry bout the lighting on some of these.




Oohhh! And these are my new Bandolino shoes! I got them on sale for $20!!


Items
  • F21 Dress
  • Bandolino Shoes
  • Gap kids denim vest
  • Target Fedora
  • Bueno Purse

Oh! and DON'T FORGET! I will have my store up soon so please please check it out! I have stuff with the tags still on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion is who you are not who the world wants you to be.